Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Finally Done ... Time to Relax

Well, I survived the most hectic schedule of exams I've had yet. Now begins the long wait for grades to be submitted. In law school (at least at MSU), the professors are given until mid-late January to submit grades, and most use every day of that time. Basically, you are already weeks into the next semester when you find out how you did the previous semester. I hate it, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it.

I can, however, enjoy the time off and forget about law school for awhile. I'm heading to Florida with my family, which should be a great break from Michigan.

On a side note, I think I'm going to start studying for the patent bar exam this semester. I know it is a lot to take on in addition to law school, but I want to get it done and not have to deal with it after the third year of law school - after that, my time will be devoted to studying for the state bar exam. I'm planning on using the study materials from PatBar.com, which I've heard is one of the best. They say it is broken into 60 sessions taking 2-3 hours each, which means I could take the patent bar in late-February or early-March, depending on when I start. I think that this will work out fine, because I don't have morning classes, so I can devote each morning to a session, and then once I take the exam, I still have half of a semester left to truly buckle-down and focus on law school. Let's hope it all works out.

Well, that's all for now. Merry Christmas everyone, and have a happy New Year.

Comments:
i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?